COLD PRESSED JUICES

Get to know the PROPERTIES of the ingredients we use

We have already seen what types of foods are used in our drinks. However, it is essential to know what each of them provides us with, in order to choose the most beneficial products for each person. Let's take a look at the most commonly used...

CUCUMBER

More nutritious and hydrating than water. Cucumber is a refreshing way to regulate the urinary and digestive system. Its high water content purifies all toxins that impede the proper functioning of the digestive system. It is hydrating, alkalising and helps the depurative system to perform its function correctly.

PINEAPPLE

Known to be an excellent diuretic, it is also low in calories, sweet but with an acidic touch that will make juicing neither boring nor heavy and includes good amounts of vitamin C, iron, potassium, iodine and magnesium. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory, improves digestion, strengthens the immune system and is diuretic.

CURCUMA

A great liver detoxifier and one of the most powerful anti-inflammatories. It reduces joint pain, activates defences and reverses the effects of rheumatoid arthritis. It is best consumed raw, in juice or infusions. Powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anticarcinogenic and antioxidant.

CELERY

It contains 95% of water, with virtually no calories, and the remaining 5% is notable for its enormous amount of flavonoids, vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll. It contains minerals that regulate blood pH levels and neutralise acidity by alkalising the body. It normalises body temperature, strengthens bones, is diuretic and detoxifying.

GINGER

It fights bacteria and fungi that in many cases proliferate in our organism. A powerful natural analgesic. Great anti-inflammatory capacity. Helps to reduce pain in general, fights nausea, strengthens the immune system and helps to fight colds and flu, also improves digestive processes. Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic and improves digestion.

APPLE

Rich in antioxidants, it purifies the blood while calming hunger to combat binge eating and promote weight loss. The soluble fibre in apples helps lower cholesterol and improves heart health as well as having a low glycaemic index. Powerful antioxidant, digestive, cleansing, helps nourish cells and improves skin health.

REMOLACHA

Its enormous antioxidant power keeps bad cholesterol at bay and therefore reduces blood pressure. The amount of iron and vitamin C contained in beetroot stimulates the production of red blood cells, thus combating anaemia. Its folate content is also important for normal cell development.

LEMON

Due to its high content of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, it is a diuretic food. Therefore, it helps to eliminate liquids and toxic substances retained in the body and at the same time helps to eliminate body fat. Daily consumption of lemon contributes to a healthier, more radiant and youthful skin by balancing the body's pH.

PEREJIL

It is noted for its diuretic, digestive, remineralising and blood vessel-protecting properties. Its antioxidant qualities reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease, strokes and cataracts. It helps with heavy digestion and helps to combat anaemia.

CARROT

Carrot is a tonic and remineralising food. It has alkalising properties that promote a good acid-base balance in the body. It helps prevent cataracts and improves eye health. Because of its iron and copper content, which favours the formation of red blood cells, it is indicated in case of anaemia and also to prevent arteriosclerosis, heart attack and other heart diseases.

KALE KALE

Kale is a superfood due to its high content of vitamins A, K, B6 and C, calcium, potassium, copper and manganese. It helps strengthen the immune system, boosts bone health, intensifies the purification of the body, helps oxygenate the blood and balance the pH thanks to its high chlorophyll content. It is a great ally to help reduce cholesterol.

PLATANO

Helps to regain strength. Consumed after exercise, it increases endurance capacity. This is because it provides an excellent combination of carbohydrates and potassium, both of which are necessary for muscle activity. Thanks to potassium, it reduces high blood pressure. It reduces acidity and is very effective in combating constipation.

"Let thy medicine be thy food, and food be thy medicine".

Hippocrates

× PLACE YOUR ORDER BY WHATSAPP