3 egg yolks
85 g sugar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
5 tablespoons water
75g whole spelled flour meal
10g green tea powder matcha
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 egg whites p>
1. Heat the 5 tablespoons of water and mix well with the green tea powder matcha until there are no lumps. Let it cool.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until it is undone, add the oil and green tea matcha already cold. Beat well until whitened egg yolks help you with a hand mixer if needed.
3. Sift the flour slowly over the previous mixture and combine all the ingredients well.
4. Beat the egg whites until they are firm.
5. Gradually mix the egg whites to the point of snow with the previous mixture. Softly and without knocking or beating too fast to lose air.
6. Preheat the oven to 170º.
7. Assisting with a brush, spread the whole mold of chiffon cake with butter at room temperature.
8. Put the mixture into the mold without overflowing, filling only 3/4 or a little more than the size of the mold.
9. Bake for 30 minutes.
10. Once baked let cool down for a few minutes before unmolding.
Note: It is best that during baking and cooling the mold is on a grid. p>