Did someone say quinoa is boring? There are endless ways to cook this superfood
Quinoa contains about 16 grams of protein per 100 grams and unsaturated fats. Due to its rich nutrient composition, quinoa is undoubtedly one of the healthiest foods in existence.
1 pack of Quinoa
4 eco eggplants
Dried tomatoes, sliced
1. Put the eggplants in the oven at 150 degrees until well done (we can add a tablespoon of olive oil)
2. We boil the quinoa
3. Cut the carrots into small pieces and boil in a saucepan
4. Remove the eggplants of the oven and empty them with a spoon.
5. Once we have the pulp of the eggplant, quinoa and carrot made, add the dry tomato and saute in a wok until everything is well mixed.
6. With the help of a spoon, we fill the empty aubergines, we put some vegan cheese on top and … Enjoy!